ThunderCloud Subs Turkey Trot
Become a Sponsor
The ThunderCloud Subs Turkey Trot offers a variety of opportunities to match your company’s marketing goals including cash and in-kind sponsorships. Be a part of this 32-year tradition of helping Caritas of Austin make a difference in Central Texas.
Return on Your Investment
- Receive community visibility – the Turkey Trot is the Austin Thanksgiving tradition.
- Enjoy association with a high-profile event – previous Turkey Trots have been featured prominently in the Austin American-Statesman, all local television and news radio stations, and online via social media.
- Participate in digital campaigns with a massive presence on social media through ThunderCloud’s combined more than 50k followers, plus thousands of our participants, sponsors, and fans posting about #thundercloudturkeytrot.
- Extend and reinforce your current marketing programs through PR opportunities.
- Showcase and test-market products to an audience of more than 150,000, including event participants, an email database, and social media fans.
- Build employee morale and demonstrate company commitment to the community.
- Partner with a local organization that directly funds and benefits your local community.
Ranging in price from $500 to $30,000, these packages allow your company name to be associated with the Turkey Trot prior to and during the event. Depending upon your level of sponsorship, your name or logo may appear on t-shirts, event posters, entry forms, and pre-event advertising. On event day your message will reach an expected 20,000 people.
The event sponsorship committee accepts in-kind goods and services on a case-by-case basis. We also encourage you to promote your sponsorship in your advertising. This will be counted as an in-kind contribution toward your sponsorship.
Build company morale and form a team. Team members receive all the benefits of individual event participants. Teams may be comprised of families, friends, and co-workers. We encourage teams to proudly wear t-shirts displaying their company name or logo on event day.
Some employers may choose to pay for all or a portion of their employees’ entry fee, or provide matching funds for the entry fees and/or pledge dollars they raise. This is a great way to show your corporation’s commitment to the community.