Want to Work With Us? (Scroll down to see which stores are hiring!)
Here at ThunderCloud Subs, we take pride in a job well done. Our employees are dependable, friendly and trustworthy people who believe in teamwork as well as having fun both on and off the job. We strive to create an environment that fosters individualism, self-esteem and self-pride.
- Flexible scheduling
- 1 week pay after a year in service – take the pay or take a vacation!
- Tuition reimbursement*
- 401K plan for qualified individuals
- Insurance (full time)
- 1/2 price food
- About $15.00 – $20.00 per hour including tips (varies by location)
- Provide quality friendly service
- Prepare sandwiches
- Maintain an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Maintain a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to achieve menu and product knowledge.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Work as part of a team.
College Tuition Program
ThunderCloud offers a college tuition reimbursement program for employees that qualify. We will reimburse 25% of your college tuition ($400 maximum per semester, $800 maximum per calendar year each semester).
How to qualify
- You must work for ThunderCloud for a minimum of six months and 500 hours. (20 hours per week)
- You must abide by the ThunderCloud employee guidelines.
- You are required to carry a minimum class load of nine hours per semester during the regular school year or six hours per term for summer school.
- You must complete your classes with 2.0 GPA or higher.
- The school must be a fully accredited two or four year college or university.
- This program applies only to semesters started after your ThunderCloud employment begins.
At the end of your six month tenure you will submit a receipt of tuition (tuition only, not books or fees) and proof that you completed the agreed requirements (a grade transcript).
We will confirm hours worked, and reimburse you at this time. At the end of each succeeding semester, as long as you continue to work 500 hours per six months, we will continue to reimburse you as described above.