Want to Work With Us?
We’re always looking for excellent sandwich makers and managers. If you think you have what it takes, apply now! ThunderCloud Subs employs some of the happiest, friendliest people around. We’re proud of that, and so are our employees.
College Tuition Program
ThunderCloud offers a college tuition reimbursement program for employees that qualify. We will reimburse 25% of your college tuition ($400 maximum per semester, $800 maximum per calendar year each semester).
How to qualify
- You must work for ThunderCloud for a minimum of six months and 500 hours. (20 hours per week)
- You must abide by the ThunderCloud employee guidelines.
- You are required to carry a minimum class load of nine hours per semester during the regular school year or six hours per term for summer school.
- You must complete your classes with 2.0 GPA or higher.
- The school must be a fully accredited two or four year college or university.
- This program applies only to semesters started after your ThunderCloud employment begins.
At the end of your six month tenure you will submit a receipt of tuition (tuition only, not books or fees) and proof that you completed the agreed requirements (a grade transcript).
We will confirm hours worked, and reimburse you at this time. At the end of each succeeding semester, as long as you continue to work 500 hours per six months, we will continue to reimburse you as described above.
Here at ThunderCloud, we take pride in a job well done. Our employees are dependable, friendly and trustworthy people who believe in team work, doing a little bit more than our fair share and having fun both on and off the job. Though we have plenty of company policies to help keep the “machine” running smoothly, we think we allow enough liberties to foster individualism, self-esteem and self-pride. Just ask a few sandwich makers if they feel like we do a good job!
We know that not many of our workers will be in the sub business for the long term (three or more years), but might be students working full or part time with the aspiration to reach a higher goal. We like to accommodate students or other part timers when we can and we like the idea of our employees being involved in various activities such as education, recreational sports, music, or other hobbies of interest. This shows initiative, ambition, responsibility, well-being and a generally well-rounded life style.